Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Cobb Creek on IRR N2560
- Caddo County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940; rehabilitated 1960
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 62.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.11944, -98.42472 (decimal degrees)
35°07'10" N, 98°25'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/552394/3886317 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Fort Cobb
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 091920000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 28747 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 21.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com