Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Washita River on Central Road in Anadarko
- Caddo County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Pony truss
Span length: 100.1 ft.
Total length: 100.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.07222, -98.26222 (decimal degrees)
35°04'20" N, 98°15'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/567770/3881428 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Anadarko West
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 072900000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 28760 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 63.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com