Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Sugar Creek on IRR 0816C
- Caddo County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1971
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 61.0 ft.
Total length: 65.9 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.36333, -98.35833 (decimal degrees)
35°21'48" N, 98°21'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/558293/3913525 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 180140000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 28755 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 50.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)