- Lost Ferry across Red River of the South
- Bryan County, Oklahoma
- "Out Of Service"
- Originally in service from 1849 to 1873 when a bridge replaced int. in service after that bridge was destroyed from 1873-1892 when another bridge was built. In service from 1908 when that bridge was destroyed by a flood until 1915.
- Ferry crossing
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.81815, -96.52366 (decimal degrees)
33°49'05" N, 96°31'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/729198/3744750 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Denison Dam
- Inventory numbers
- NRHP 72001057 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 66615 (Bridgehunter.com ID)