Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Little Blue River on D2018
- Bryan County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
- Pony truss
Span length: 62.0 ft.
Total length: 62.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.08639, -96.37889 (decimal degrees)
34°05'11" N, 96°22'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/742011/3776166 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Durant North
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 064740000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 28731 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 47.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com