Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over UPAC Railroad on Alabama Street in Durant
- Durant, Bryan County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1907
Span length: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.99667, -96.36000 (decimal degrees)
33°59'48" N, 96°21'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/743840/3764928 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 013630000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 28717 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)