Cedar Creek Bridge
Bridge looks to be abandoned and the creek may have realigned south of the bridge
- Abandoned closed-spandrel arch bridge over Cedar Creek on N2690
- Blaine County, Oklahoma
- Built 1912
- Closed-spandrel arch
Span length: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.86126, -98.20691 (decimal degrees)
35°51'41" N, 98°12'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/571605/3968850 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 75416 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/1990)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 64.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1989)
- January 31, 2017: Added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com