Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over railroad tracks on E1798 in Atoka
- Atoka County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1918
- - Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad (MKT; Katy)
Span length: 36.0 ft.
Total length: 36.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.41833, -96.09500 (decimal degrees)
34°25'06" N, 96°05'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/766989/3812369 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 005900000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 28700 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2000)
- View more at BridgeReports.com