Built 1873 by J.C. Davis; burned May 17, 1991; restored 1993
Covered Howe through truss
Length of largest span: 162.1 ft.
Total length: 171.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 13.7 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on March 31, 1975
Approximate latitude, longitude
+40.90317, -83.24456(decimal degrees) 40°54'11" N, 83°14'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
Approximate UTM coordinates
USGS topographic map
ODOT 8834350 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
WGCB 35-88-03 (World Guide to Covered Bridges number)
NRHP 75001558 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 28652 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
Inspection (as of 03/2012)
Deck condition rating: Good(7 out of 9) Superstructure condition rating: Good(7 out of 9) Substructure condition rating: Good(7 out of 9) Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 23.0 (out of 100)
Average daily traffic (as of 1973)
July 31, 2009: New photos from James Baughn
December 9, 2008: New photo from Brian McKee
Brian McKee - bjmckee51 [at] yahoo [dot] com
James Baughn - webmaster [at] bridgehunter [dot] com