Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over a branch of Chippewa Creek on TR 50
- Wayne County, Ohio
- Unknown status
- Built 1912
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 32.2 ft.
Deck width: 13.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.95833, -81.85000 (decimal degrees)
40°57'30" N, 81°50'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/428468/4534479 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- OH 8547033 (Ohio bridge number)
ODOT 8547033 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 36020 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/1997)
- Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 17.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1991)