Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Muddy Fork on TR 247
- Wayne County, Ohio
- Unknown status
- Rehabilitated 1972
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 46.9 ft.
Total length: 50.9 ft.
Deck width: 13.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.95000, -82.11833 (decimal degrees)
40°57'00" N, 82°07'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/405874/4533808 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- West Salem
- Inventory numbers
- OH 8539723 (Ohio bridge number)
ODOT 8539723 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 36022 (Bridgehunter.com ID)