Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Shreve Run on TR 408 in Shreve
- Wayne County, Ohio
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 71.9 ft.
Total length: 76.1 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.67833, -82.01833 (decimal degrees)
40°40'42" N, 82°01'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/413940/4503548 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- OH 8537852 (Ohio bridge number)
ODOT 8537852 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 36025 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/1997)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 20.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1991)