Duck Creek (abandoned)
Spotted bridge in the winter from OH-821, just north of Warner, OH.
Photo taken by Janis Ford in February 2007
BH Photo #325491
Bridge seen in winter from OH-821 just N of Warner. It appears to be a 3 span concrete arch. Looks like it crosses Duck Creek where Hickory St (T1082) would cross if it still went through. GPS coordinates approximate.
- Abandoned bridge over Duck Ck on Probably Hickory St.
- Warner, Washington County, Ohio
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.56639, -81.41784 (decimal degrees)
39°33'59" N, 81°25'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/464108/4379715 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lower Salem
- Inventory number
- BH 67778 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 25, 2015: Added by Janis Ford