Beverly Waterford Bridge (old)
Beverly Waterford Bridge
Old Beverly Waterford Bridge before it was replaced by a boring bridge
Photo found by John Goold
This bridge is long gone, however these are some neat pictures of a beautiful bridge we have lost.
- Lost Through truss bridge over Muskingum River on Rte 339
- Beverly, Washington County, Ohio
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1890
- Bridge was covered until the 1913 flood, the covered part was destroyed and replaced by truss.
- Inventory number
- BH 49302 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 17, 2011: New photo from John Goold
- August 9, 2011: New photo from John Goold
- August 7, 2011: Added by John Goold