Bell Covered Bridge 35-84-12[Map] Covered bridge over Falls Creek on Bell Road (TR 39) Open to traffic Built 1888 by E.B. Henderson; rehabilitated 1998; closed Aug. 2005 because of termite damage. Now repaired and reopened to traffic.
BO - Harmar Bridge[Map · Street View] Pratt through truss bridge with manual swing draw span over Muskingum River on Railroad now pedestrian only Closed to all traffic. Built 1913; Donatd by B&O and converted to pedestrian use 1962; Rehabbed in 2007
Hi Carpenter Bridge (old)[Map · Street View] Lost eyebar suspension bridge over Ohio River. Remaining truss approach span crosses Ohio River Back Channel on CR 2/10 in St. Marys Main span demolished; approach span closed for reconstruction Built 1928; main span demolished 1971; truss approach span under rehabilitation 2019
Reno Bridge[Map] Lost Through truss bridge over Little Muskingum on S.R. 7 Replaced by new bridge
Rinard Covered Bridge 35-84-28[Map · Street View] Rebuilt covered bridge over Little Muskingum River. Destroyed by flooding, rebuilt Built 1876 by the Smith Bridge Co.; destroyed by flash flood on Sept. 18, 2004. Rebuilt in 2006.
Root Covered Bridge 35-84-08[Map] Covered bridge over South Branch Wolf Creek on CR 6 Open to pedestrians only Built 1878 by Rolla Merydith; rehabilitated 2001
Sawyer Run Bridge Lost truss bridge over Sawyer Run on Township Road 7 No longer exists Built 1914; rehabilitated 1969; replaced 2002
Stephens Bridge[Map] Pony truss bridge over Mars Run on TR 388 Demolished and replaced. Built 1915; rehabilitated 1987
Township Road 189 Bridge[Map] Pony truss bridge over West Branch Little Hocking River on Township Road 189 Demolished for no reason. No replacement constructed. Built 1910 by the Massillon Bridge Co; rehabilitated 1988
Township Road 200 Bridge[Map] Pony truss bridge over West Branch Wolf Creek on Township Road 200 Open to traffic Built 1940; rehabilitated 1986
Township Road 53 Bridge[Map] Closed-spandrel arch bridge on Township Road 53 Replaced by a new bridge Built 1915 by the Merydith Construction Co., replaced 2010
Township Road 75 Bridge[Map] Riveted Warren pony truss bridge over West Fork Duck Creek on Township Road 75 Open to traffic Built 1914 by the Nelson-Merydith Co.; rehabilitated 1988
Township Road 79 Bridge[Map] Pratt pony truss bridge over West Fork Duck Creek on Township Road 74 Replaced by a new bridge Built 1905 by the Mario Bridge Co.; rehabilitated 1979