Oregonia Road Bridge
- Lost Lenticular through truss bridge over Little Miami River on Oregonia Road
- Oregonia, Warren County, Ohio
- Built 1883; Collapsed March 12, 2001
- - Berlin Iron Bridge Co. of East Berlin, Connecticut
- Lenticular through truss
Length of largest span: 212.0 ft.
Total length: 215.9 ft.
Deck width: 14.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.45237, -84.09819 (decimal degrees)
39°27'09" N, 84°05'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/749685/4370997 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 8330085 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 63159 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 26, 2019: New photos from Melissa Brand-Welch
- April 25, 2016: Updated by James Baughn: Added NBI data from 1992
- April 24, 2016: New photos from Art Suckewer
- September 26, 2014: Added by Art Suckewer
- Art Suckewer - Asuckewer [at] knite [dot] com
- Melissa Brand-Welch - melissabrandwelch [at] msn [dot] com