Corwin Nixon Covered Bridge
Corwin M. Nixon, 167', 1982, 35-83-E) across Little Miami River S. of Waynesville, Wayne Township, Warren County, OH. US42 SSW 0.8 miles from jct with OH73 on the S. side of Waynesville, S. on Waynesville Rd. 1.5 miles, E. on Middletown Rd. 10’ to the bridge. (N39 29.856 W84 06.129
- Bridge over Little Miami River on Middletown Rd
- Warren County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Covered Bridge, which carries Middletown Road over the Little Miami River north of Oregonia in Wayne Township, Warren County, Ohio, United States. Built in 1982, the bridge is named for longtime local politician Corwin M. Nixon.
- - Craig R Pendleton, Engineer
Total length: 167.0 ft.
- Inventory number
- BH 79366 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 9, 2017: Added by James Back