Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete pony/through girder bridge over Elk Fork on TR 12
- Vinton County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Built 1914
- Concrete through girder (?)
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 80.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.24683, -82.46019 (decimal degrees)
39°14'49" N, 82°27'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/373996/4345184 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 8232849 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 79892 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 7.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1991)