Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stringer bridge over Pike Run on OH 327
- Vinton County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932; rehabilitated 1985
Length of largest span: 35.1 ft.
Total length: 71.9 ft.
Deck width: 27.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.32028, -82.72806 (decimal degrees)
39°19'13" N, 82°43'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/351012/4353712 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 8202281 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 28543 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 85 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com