Wall Street Pedestrian Bridge
Photo Courtesy Ohio Department of Transportation.
BH Photo #183685
Previous location was: over Town Creek on Wall Street 40.873081, -84.587526. Relocated to Van Wert Historical Society Museum grounds.
- Warren pony truss bridge over Town Creek on Wall Street
- Van Wert, Van Wert County, Ohio
- Open to pedestrians
- Built 1896
- 1896 Warren rivet-connected, lightly built, parallel, pedestrian pony truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.87583, -84.58201 (decimal degrees)
40°52'33" N, 84°34'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/703746/4527787 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 46697 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 29, 2018: New photos from Alexander D. Mitchell IV
- April 28, 2014: Updated by Nathan Holth: Bridge not lost, just relocated; updated to new location.
- August 4, 2011: Updated by Rick McOmber: Status Unknown, as of 7-27-11 the bridge was no longer at this location.
- October 27, 2010: New photos from Nathan Holth
- October 26, 2010: Added by Nathan Holth