Pottersburg Covered Bridge 35-80-01
Photo taken by Steve Conro in July 2004
BH Photo #270807
This original Bridge moved to Village of North Lewisburg as the Pottersburg Bridge. Moved around the corner to the south just off of Innskeep-Cratty Rd on Rails to Trails bike path.
- Partridge through truss bridge over Big Darby on North Lewisburg Rd
- Union County, Ohio
- Replaced by new bridge & rebuilt on bike path
- Moved & Replaced 2007
- - Reuben Partridge of Wilmington, New York/Marysville, Ohio
- Partridge through truss
Total length: 102.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.5 ft.
- Also called
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.24064, -83.52887 (decimal degrees)
40°14'26" N, 83°31'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/284883/4457534 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- North Lewisburg
- Inventory numbers
- WGCB 35-80-01x (World Guide to Covered Bridges number)
BH 58849 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 9, 2015: Updated by Janis Ford: Corrected details. Bridge was moved around the corner. It is not "lost".
- November 22, 2013: Added by Steve Conro