Streng Road Bridge
This Canton firm built some unique spans that appear to pay homage to the Wrought Iron Bridge Co. spans built some 30 years earlier.
- Through truss bridge over Big Darby Creek on TR 67
- Union County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Built 1914 by the Central Concrete & Construction Co., Canton, Ohio.; rehabilitated 1993
- - Central Concrete & Construction Co. of Canton, Ohio
- Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 200.1 ft.
Total length: 207.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.8 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.0 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places
- Also called
- Big Darby Creek Tr 67 Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.15933, -83.39525 (decimal degrees)
40°09'34" N, 83°23'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/296008/4448192 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Milford Center
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 8031401 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 28486 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 37.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 18, 2015: New photos from Jack Schmidt
- February 19, 2014: New photos from Jim Allen
- July 7, 2011: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added road name and fixed wayward coordinates
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Jim Allen
- Jack Schmidt - jjturtle [at] earthlink [dot] net