C&M Stone Creek Tunnel
This is a rail-to-trail project. The railroad was the Cleveland and Marietta Railroad.
- Tunnel on the former Cleveland and Marietta Railroad
- Tuscarawas County, Ohio
- Intact but closed to all traffic
- Future prospects
- Going to be a rail-to-trail project.
- Built around 1871-1873, and abandoned around 1980-1985.
- - Cleveland & Marietta Railway
- Penn Central Railroad (PC)
- Pennsylvania Railroad (PRR)
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.37780, -81.56252 (decimal degrees)
40°22'40" N, 81°33'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/452248/4469842 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Stone Creek
- Inventory number
- BH 74322 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 8, 2016: New Street View added by Ryan Freeland
- Ryan Freeland - ryan [dot] freeland1980 [at] gmail [dot] com