Tuscarawas River C&M Railroad truss
The bridge was used for the old Cleveland and Marietta Railroad. The last train to run over that part of the line, was around 1976.
- Lost Bridge over Tuscarawas River on Railroad
- Newcomerstown, Tuscarawas County, Ohio
- Some truss supports still might be seeable.
- The railroad was abandoned around 1980-1985.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.26085, -81.60771 (decimal degrees)
40°15'39" N, 81°36'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/448323/4456887 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 74315 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 28, 2016: New Street View added by Ryan Freeland
- November 8, 2016: Added by Ryan Freeland
- Ryan Freeland - ryan [dot] freeland1980 [at] gmail [dot] com