Tuscarwas River Bridge
The two main pillars still stand in the river. It is just down from the U.S. 36 bridge. This was the fist generation bridge out of three or four. Formally the pikes peak ocean to ocean highway.
- Lost Pratt through truss bridge over Tuscarwas River on formerly pikes peak ocean to ocean highway, now lock 17 road
- Gnadenhutten, Tuscarawas County, Ohio
- Removed but not replaced
- Future prospects
- Now located on lock 17 road, it is the fist generation bridge of three.
- built in early 1900's, lost in late 1970's.
- Pratt through truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.35874, -81.44274 (decimal degrees)
40°21'31" N, 81°26'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/462406/4467669 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 74253 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 16, 2016: New Street View added by Ryan Freeland
- November 3, 2016: Added by Ryan Freeland
- Ryan Freeland - ryan [dot] freeland1980 [at] gmail [dot] com