1st Street Bridge [Map · Street View] Pony truss bridge over Little Stillwater Creek on 1st Street in UhrichsvilleOpen to trafficBuilt 1941; rehabilitated 1989
4th Street Bridge [Map · Street View] Closed-spandrel arch bridge over Little Stillwater Creek on East 4th Street in UhrichsvilleOpen to trafficBuilt 1908 by the W.M. Brode & Co.
C&M Stone Creek Tunnel [Map · Street View] Tunnel on the former Cleveland and Marietta RailroadIntact but closed to all trafficBuilt around 1871-1873, and abandoned around 1980-1985.
Cross Street Bridge [Map] Stringer bridge over Buckhorn Creek on Cross Street in NewcomerstownOpen to trafficBuilt 1938
Rutledge Street Bridge [Map] Closed-spandrel arch bridge over Pone Run Creek on Rutledge Street in MidvaleOpen to trafficBuilt 1939; rehabilitated 1971
Tuscarawas Avenue Bridge [Map] Lost Closed-spandrel arch bridge over Tuscarawas River on Tuscarawas Avenue in DoverReplaced by new UCEBBuilt 1907 by the Concrete - Steel Engr. Co., New York; rehabilitated 1956; Replaced 2010
Tuscarwas River Bridge [Map · Street View] Lost Pratt through truss bridge over Tuscarwas River on formerly pikes peak ocean to ocean highway, now lock 17 roadRemoved but not replacedbuilt in early 1900's, lost in late 1970's.
US36 Tuscarawas River Bridge [Map · Street View] Through truss bridge over Tuscarawas River on US 36 in GnadenhuttenDemolished by controlled explosion April 7, 2016Built 1949 by the American Bridge Co.; rehabilitated 1995; demolished by explosives April 2016 Zoar Bridge [Map · Street View] Pratt through truss bridge over Tuscarawas River on Zoar Valley Trail (old section of Cr-82)Open to pedestriansBuilt in 1883 by the Wrought Iron Bridge Co,, restored for trail use in 2004.
Zoarville Station Bridge [Map] Fink through truss bridge over Conotton Creek on Old section SR-212Open to pedestriansBuilt in 1868 by Smith,Latrobe,& Co., relocated and restored in 2007.