Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stringer bridge over Pymatuning Creek on OH 87
- Trumbull County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
Length of largest span: 26.9 ft.
Total length: 140.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.45500, -80.61167 (decimal degrees)
41°27'18" N, 80°36'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/532433/4589341 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 7805586 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 28464 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 75.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com