Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Little Cuyahoga River on OH 8 in Akron
- Summit County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Built 1900
Length of largest span: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 56.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.07028, -81.48833 (decimal degrees)
41°04'13" N, 81°29'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/458974/4546673 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Akron East
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 7700997 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 28445 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 80.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)