Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Closed-spandrel arch bridge over Branch Nimishillen Creek on 32nd Street
- Stark County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Built 1948
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 10.2 ft.
Total length: 32.2 ft.
Deck width: 46.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.76167, -81.38167 (decimal degrees)
40°45'42" N, 81°22'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/467785/4512370 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Canton West
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 7640218 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 28414 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2009)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 89.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1990)