Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Deer Creek on OH 183 in Limaville
- Stark County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Built 1948; rehabilitated 1982
Length of largest span: 28.9 ft.
Total length: 39.0 ft.
Deck width: 34.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.98000, -81.14333 (decimal degrees)
40°58'48" N, 81°08'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/487941/4536546 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 7605765 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 28420 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 81.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com