Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Tawawa Creek on Deam Road
- Shelby County, Ohio
- Unknown status
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 56.1 ft.
Total length: 63.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.24333, -84.04833 (decimal degrees)
40°14'36" N, 84°02'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/751075/4458945 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- OH 7539304 (Ohio bridge number)
ODOT 7539304 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 35998 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/1998)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Not deficient
Sufficiency rating: 39.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1951)