Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Aichholz Ditch on CR 23
- Seneca County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940; rehabilitated 1978
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 32.2 ft.
Total length: 35.1 ft.
Deck width: 26.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.04500, -82.95833 (decimal degrees)
41°02'42" N, 82°57'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/335408/4545599 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- OH 7433425 (Ohio bridge number)
ODOT 7433425 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 35985 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 80 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com