Me in front of Gilmore Bridge.
Photo taken by Doug Chapman
BH Photo #248462
Bridge was abandoned for 33 years before being torn out in 2010 with no replacement.
- Lost Pratt through truss bridge over Sandusky River on Darr Road (TR 148)
- Sandusky County, Ohio
- Removed but not replaced
- Built ca.1900; abandoned in 1977; demolished in November 2010.
- Pinned Pratt through truss (2 spans of 8 panels each)
- Also called
- Darr Road Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.26310, -83.15707 (decimal degrees)
41°15'47" N, 83°09'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/319304/4570207 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Fremont West
- Inventory number
- BH 55515 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 11, 2013: New photos from Doug Chapman
- February 11, 2013: Added by Tony Dillon