Stoffer Road Bridge
Photo submitted by Judy Golden
BH Photo #108435
Stoffer Road Bridge carries Stoffer Road over the Clear Fork Mohican River near Gatton Rocks in Richland County, Ohio. The Pratt through truss was constructed in 1913 and rehabilitated in 1975. It is scheduled to be replaced in 2017.
- Through truss bridge over Clear Fork Mohican River on Stoffer Road (TR 403)
- Richland County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Rehabilitated 1975
- Pin-connected, 8-panel Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 121.1 ft.
Total length: 125.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 18.0 ft.
- Also called
- Gatton Rocks Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.60148, -82.47497 (decimal degrees)
40°36'05" N, 82°28'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/375206/4495564 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 7034474 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 28318 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 8.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- February 23, 2017: Updated by Sherman Cahal: History, scheduled for demo.
- June 12, 2006: Posted photo from Judy Golden