North Lake Headwaters Bridge
Demolished and replaced with a one span concrete arch. Note that the replacement bridge used some of the historic bridge stones as decorative facing on the replacement bridge.
- Deck arch bridge over North Lake Headwaters on Road Around Lake
- Mansfield, Richland County, Ohio
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1898
- Deck arch
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 44.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
- Also called
- Heineman Park Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.76681, -82.53736 (decimal degrees)
40°46'01" N, 82°32'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/370248/4514007 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 7062621 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 88814 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 26.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- June 2, 2021: Updated by Nathan Holth: Demolished and replaced with a one span concrete arch.
- January 14, 2021: New photo from Geoff Hubbs
- April 1, 2020: New photo from Geoff Hubbs