Fudge Road Bridge
Photo taken by Janis Ford July 2007
BH Photo #131792
A very long and impressive pony truss that needs to be restored.
- Pony truss bridge over Aukerman Creek on TR 347
- Preble County, Ohio
- Currently closed to automobile traffic.
- Built 1913 by the Central States Bridge Co. of Indanapolis, In
- - Central States Bridge Co. of Indianapolis, Indiana
- Pinned Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 86.0 ft.
Total length: 90.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Also called
- Aukerman Creek TR 347 Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.66007, -84.52042 (decimal degrees)
39°39'36" N, 84°31'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/712714/4392968 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- West Alexandria
- Average daily traffic (as of 1969)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 6838235 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 28251 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 17.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 18, 2012: Updated by Tony Dillon: Updated status
- August 3, 2010: New photos from Anthony Dillon
- March 17, 2010: Updated by Nathan Holth: Added GPS