Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Closed-spandrel arch bridge over Dixons Branch on CR 18
- Preble County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 78.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.69944, -84.75417 (decimal degrees)
39°41'58" N, 84°45'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 6836259 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 28257 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 76.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com