Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Closed-spandrel arch bridge over Paint Creek on TR 209
- Preble County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 76.1 ft.
Total length: 81.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 6835430 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 28271 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 82.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1969)