Seven Mile Road Bridge
Barrel shot looking East
Photo taken by Anthony Dillon in June 2010
BH Photo #168326
This is 1 of only 2 Indiana Bridge Company "High-Triangular" trusses that remain.
The other being the 1902 Peterson Ford Bridge in Deleware County, IN
- Polygonal Warren through truss bridge over Seven Mile Creek on TR 331
- Preble County, Ohio
- Restored and open to traffic
- Built 1906 by the Indiana Bridge Co. of Muncie, In., Restored 2014-15
- - Indiana Bridge Co. of Muncie, Indiana
- IBCo "High-Triangular" truss (1 of only 2 remaining)
Length of largest span: 146.0 ft.
Total length: 154.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Also called
- Seven Mile Creek TR 331 Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.67392, -84.62214 (decimal degrees)
39°40'26" N, 84°37'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/703946/4394269 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- West Alexandria
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 6831826 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 28280 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 74.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- November 18, 2015: New photos from Jack Schmidt
- June 30, 2015: Updated by Tony Dillon: Updated status
- June 26, 2012: Updated by Nathan Holth: Bridge closed to traffic following inspection.
- June 24, 2010: New photos from Anthony Dillon
- February 17, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added GPS coordinates
- July 6, 2008: Updated by Anthony Dillon
- July 5, 2008: Updated by Anthony Dillon