Swamp Creek CR 31 Bridge
This is a modern replacement for the original bridge
- Pony truss bridge over Swamp Creek on CR 31 in Verona
- Preble County, Ohio
- Removed and replaced with a modern welded pony truss.
- Built 1915; rehabilitated 1986
- Warren pony truss with welded connections.
Length of largest span: 66.9 ft.
Total length: 73.2 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.90333, -84.49333 (decimal degrees)
39°54'12" N, 84°29'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/714281/4420036 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 6830129 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 28285 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 54 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- August 3, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Updated status
- March 17, 2010: Updated by Nathan Holth: Added Street View