Lockbourne Eastern Road Overpass
Approaching from west
Photo taken by Paul Plassman in November 2016
BH Photo #509603
One of an impressive collection of interesting overpasses/underpasses/bridges on the dual CSX/N&W rail line in between Columbus and Chillicothe.
- Pony/through girder bridge over CSX and Norfolk and Western rail lines on Lockbourne Eastern Road
- Pickaway County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Built 1927; rehabilitated 2006
- - CSX Railroad (CSX)
- Norfolk & Western Railway (NW)
- Five-span through plate girder overpass over two major parallel rail lines.
Length of largest span: 76.1 ft.
Total length: 310.1 ft.
Deck width: 21.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.68370, -82.95599 (decimal degrees)
39°41'01" N, 82°57'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/332263/4394480 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 6540112 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 94675 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 22, 2021: Updated by Luke: Added category "Norfolk & Western Railway"
- October 10, 2021: Added by Paul Plassman