Painter Creek Bridge
- Pony truss bridge over Painter Creek on TR 51
- Perry County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 64.0 ft.
Total length: 65.9 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.81627, -82.22443 (decimal degrees)
39°48'59" N, 82°13'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/395202/4408082 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- OH 6431712 (Ohio bridge number)
ODOT 6431712 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 35968 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 13, 2010: Updated by Bill Eichelberger: Mapped.