Myrtle Ake Road Bridge
Not a very good picture lighting was bad
Photo taken by John Goold in April 2012
BH Photo #229365
Written by John Goold
This bridge is to the right when going northbound on Interstate 77. It is between the Macksburg and Caldwell exits right after the Big Musky sign. It appears to have its original guardrail intact and is not in too bad condition despite not having a road bed.
- Abandoned pony truss bridge
- Noble County, Ohio
- Abandoned with deck removed.
- Road abandoned when I-77 was constructed.
- - Champion Bridge Co. of Wilmington, Ohio
- Five panel pin-connected half-hip Pratt pony truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.71563, -81.51309 (decimal degrees)
39°42'56" N, 81°30'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/456021/4396321 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Caldwell South
- Inventory numbers
BH 51998 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 17, 2017: Updated by Dave King: Added category "Pin-connected"
- October 8, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added builder
- October 8, 2012: Updated by Nathan Holth: Added Detailed Information.
- October 7, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Removed category "Railroad"
- August 9, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Railroad"
- April 9, 2012: New photos from John Goold
- April 9, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: FOUND IT
- April 8, 2012: Essay added by John Goold