Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Deck truss bridge over South Fork Wills Creek on TR 199
- Noble County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Built 1900; rehabilitated 1991
- Deck truss
Length of largest span: 63.0 ft.
Total length: 64.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.84333, -81.31667 (decimal degrees)
39°50'36" N, 81°19'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/472907/4410416 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 6130542 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 28173 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 84 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com