Dresden Suspension Bridge
Photo taken May 2006 by Jack Schmidt
- Suspension bridge over Muskingum River on OH 208 in Dresden
- Muskingum County, Ohio
- Bypassed and closed to all traffic
- Built 1914 by the Bellefontaine Bridge & Steel Co.
- - Bellefontaine Bridge & Steel Co. of Bellefontaine, Ohio
- Eyebar suspension
Length of largest span: 443.0 ft.
Total length: 705.0 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on December 1, 1978
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.12067, -82.00011 (decimal degrees)
40°07'14" N, 82°00'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/414780/4441629 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 6005284 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
NRHP 78002153 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 28141 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 16, 2010: New Street View added by James Baughn
- October 11, 2006: Posted photos from Jack Schmidt
- Jack Schmidt - jjturtle [at] earthlink [dot] net