Stillwater River Bridge
Build date a guess based on similarity of finials to Peevy.
Location is presently a best guess based on the following reference:
Described as Eagle Ford Bridge in 1893 image. Only reference found: Spanker, 2 miles southeast of, north of Shiloh Church, in west end of north abutment of Eagle Ford bridge; aluminum tablet stamped "722 Columbus"
- Lost Whipple through truss bridge over Stillwater River
- Montgomery County, Ohio
- No longer exists
- Built 1880?
- - Columbia Bridge Works of Dayton, Ohio (also known as)
- D.H. & C.C. Morrison of Dayton, Ohio [also known as Columbia Bridge Works]
- Whipple through truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.83707, -84.23263 (decimal degrees)
39°50'13" N, 84°13'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/736799/4413338 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 88055 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 2, 2020: New photo from Art Suckewer
- Art Suckewer - Asuckewer [at] knite [dot] com