Wolf Creek Bridge
Wolf Creek Bridge Dayton OH
A picture of the steel bridge over Wolf Creek at sunrise. The photo came from the collection of Frank L. Thompson.
Photo uploaded by Art S.
BH Photo #465568
The Whipple spans of Dayton View Bridge reused.
- Lost Whipple through truss bridge over Wolf Creek
- Dayton, Montgomery County, Ohio
- No longer exists
- Originally Erected in 1880s on 3rd, moved slightly and re-erected in 1903 when Dayton View Bridge was completely replaced
- - Columbia Bridge Works of Dayton, Ohio
- Whipple through truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.75868, -84.20686 (decimal degrees)
39°45'31" N, 84°12'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/739276/4404705 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 88028 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 27, 2020: Updated by Tony Dillon: Fixed typos
- February 2, 2020: Updated by Art Suckewer: added photo and name