Anthony Road Bailey Truss Bridge
Photo taken by James McCray in July 2015
BH Photo #333048
Replaced a through truss bridge that was closed.
- Bailey pony truss bridge over Twin Creek on Anthony Rd.
- Montgomery County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Built 1989
- Bailey pony truss
Length of largest span: 150.9 ft.
Total length: 298.9 ft.
Deck width: 13.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.65774, -84.44100 (decimal degrees)
39°39'28" N, 84°26'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/719535/4392900 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 5738474 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 68566 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 44.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 19, 2015: New Street View added by James McCray
- James McCray - jamesinslocomb [at] yahoo [dot] com