Photos are of the replacement bridge.
- Closed-spandrel arch bridge on East Main Street in Piqua
- Piqua, Miami County, Ohio
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1914 by the Hackedorn Contracting Co. of Indianapolis, IN, replaced 2005
- - Hackedorn Construction Co. of Indianapolis, Indiana
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 109.9 ft.
Total length: 527.9 ft.
Deck width: 32.2 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Also called
- East Main Street Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.14557, -84.23861 (decimal degrees)
40°08'44" N, 84°14'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/735225/4447570 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Piqua East
- Land survey
- T. 4 N., R. 3 E., Sec. 1
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 5535972 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 28040 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 9, 2018: New photo from Dana and Kay Klein
- March 16, 2017: New photo from Dana and Kay Klein
- November 18, 2015: New photos from Jack Schmidt
- July 6, 2014: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Hackedorn Construction Co."
- July 6, 2014: New photos from James McCray
- October 15, 2010: New photo from Eric Root
- Eric Root - ejort [at] att [dot] net
- James McCray - jamesinslocomb [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Jack Schmidt - jjturtle [at] earthlink [dot] net
- Dana and Kay Klein