Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stringer bridge over St. Mary's River on OH 118 in Rockford
- Mercer County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938; rehabilitated 1985
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 255.9 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.69500, -84.64667 (decimal degrees)
40°41'42" N, 84°38'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/698836/4507563 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 5401801 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 28030 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 83.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com